Sunday, March 10, 2013

Where is your treasure?

Today I heard in my church very good sermon. Pastor talked about our values and treasures. Let's think about couple questions: Am I honoring the Lord with my resources by giving? Am I good steward of what is left over? Am I focusing on true riches? Proverb 11:28 Whoever trusts in his riches will fall, but the righteous will thrive like a green leaf. Matthew 6:19-21 19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Am I control of my life, or is God in control?

No comments:

Post a Comment