Saturday, July 5, 2014

I Am So Very Sorry

To those who have been checking my last blog post: I write my blog because I love adoption and hope to adopt one day. I did not understand how comment moderation works, nor would I have thought a need for it when my blog is not usually read by many. I do not go on the email to see if there is a comment, because usually there are none. And most importantly, I would have no reason to think someone would come and use my blog with malicious intent - there are only a few who usually stop by!! However, someone with selfish and mean-spirited motives came and took complete advantage of that and now many people have been deeply hurt. I am so very, very sorry. My friend found this was going on {unbeknownst to me} and called me and alerted me. I deleted the entire post immediately!! My friend then helped me over the phone figure out how to enable comment moderation, which is now on. Again, please accept my sincerest apologies for any hurt my blog has caused. I sincerely regret the heartache that has resulted.

No comments:

Post a Comment