Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Let's Pay it Forward

After all the recent terrible tragedies that have happened and are happening, this world needs as much kindness as it can get. I'm participating in this 'Pay it Forward' initiative: The first five people who comment on this status with "I'm in" will receive a surprise from me at some point during this year - anything from a book, a ticket, something home-grown, homemade, a postcard, absolutely any surprise! There will be no warning and it will happen when the mood comes over me and I find something that I believe would suit you and make you happy. These five people must make the same offer on their status. Once my first five have commented "I'm in" I will forward this message to you privately, so that you can copy and paste it, and put it on your status, (don't share it) so that we can form a web connection of kindness. “LET DEEDS MATCH WORDS.”

No comments:

Post a Comment